Notices(Last updated on 2 May 2022)
Due to Covid restrictions we are currently open 5 days per week:
- Tuesday morning and afternoon (9am - 3pm)
- Wednesday to Saturday mornings (9am - 12 noon)
Everyone visiting the shed must be able to show a My Vaccine Pass, or a medical exemption. And you must wear a mask.
Use our Contactless Digital Thermometer when you check in, and record your temperature next to your name on the Sign-In sheet. If you are 38 C or over PLEASE DO NOT STAY AT THE SHED. You need to go home and arrange to see your doctor.
- Twice monthly BBQ lunch - Tuesday 10th May and Friday
27th May, 12 noon. Free to members
- Zoom sessions - Emails will be sent out regularly with upcoming Zoom sessions
- Training sessions - Now that the Shed is back in full swing we are formalizing training sessions for both machinery and technology.
- Computer and mobile phone use training - Please contact us for times. This will be held on the TV screen in the meeting room and is open to all members and their partners. Computer Training - please bring your own laptop for hands-on discussion of most-used software. Please email us to book.
- Machine authorization - Please contact us for times and indicate which machines you are interested in.
Covid hours are subject to adjustment. Currently we are open Tuesday 9am - 3pm, Wednesday to Saturday 9am - 12 noon.
Landline: 09 880 9800 - Mobile: 021 082 90970 (Terry)
Address: Waiatarua Reserve, 98 Abbotts Way, Remuera, Auckland 1072, New Zealand